[DeTomaso] Paint Colors

ProvaMo.com Pantera007 at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 29 12:28:43 EDT 2008

John,

If you search the Registry database, you can see a number of cars that
were originally Lime.  The latest date seems to be 2/72.

http://www.provamo.com/Members/Registry/SearchColors1.asp

Chuck Melton

  All:

  >From the way it sounds the "Lime" green color was not as rare as it
seems.
  During my search for my car I visited Ken Brown who lives near me in PA.
He
  had a "Lime" green car in his shop that he was working on. He said the
color
  was rare. How rare was it?

  John"original color Green (the color close to British racing green)" Z

Checked by AVG.
7:27 AM