[DeTomaso] Help please - Mounting the washer pump.

SOBill at aol.com SOBill at aol.com
Wed May 28 02:48:14 EDT 2008

This box is the manual override for the seat belt/starter interlock  that Big
Brother thought we needed.

The box allows you to start the car if the interlock box craps out.  I would
guess that 100% of these boxes have been completely  bypassed.

The diagram and explanation of the circuitry is at:
_http://www.panteraplace.com/Electrical/STARTER%20INTERLOCKS%20AND%20OVERRIDE.
pdf_
(http://www.panteraplace.com/Electrical/STARTER%20INTERLOCKS%20AND%20OVERRIDE.pdf)

Have fun,

SOBill  Taylor
sobill at aol.com

In a message dated 5/27/2008 10:25:34 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,