[DeTomaso] Carb ID (NPC)

Don Thomas dtpantera at gmail.com
Wed May 28 02:00:58 EDT 2008

Ian,

All I was able to find is that the 9188 carburetor seems to be a very
close to the HP version of the 0-3310-1 Carb (780 cfm) with Primary and
secondary power valves and identical Jets (72 pri and 76 sec) to the
3310-1.... which is what I use on my car.

The 3310 has a 125-105 primary power valve (10.5 in hg) vrs. the 9188 has a
125-60 primary power valve (6.0 in hg)

Both have a 125-85 (8.5 in hg) Secondary power valve.

I haven't been able to find much else out.... but hopefully the above
information helps.

Best regards,
-dt