[DeTomaso] Help please - Mounting the washer pump.

Dave Londry davel at emspace.com
Tue May 27 22:21:33 EDT 2008

6143 had a major electrical fire at the restorers (before I got it)
Some of that is good, because almost everything Lucas is gone, including
the washer pump.

I just got a new one from Hall which looks fine, but it didn't fit where
I thought it should.
I looked at some front-compartment photos on Chuck's site
and I see that there is a small box between the pump holder bracket and
the front bulkhead.
On most card the box seems to have a small red lamp cover or button on
the top.

What is that box and what did it do?
tks
dave