[DeTomaso] My Pantera has arrived

ProvaMo.com Pantera007 at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 27 17:47:19 EDT 2008

I have photos of this car too, I just have yet to add it to the Registry
myself, I prefer the current owner does this.

The Franco-Britannia (spelling ???) team ran a number of cars, including
another (real) GR4.  It is possible that these doors have aluminum skins,
and thus the later style door latch, but the body also does not have the
push button cups.  Perhaps the VIN is not correct?

I have photos of a car with a push-button door on one side and a square
handle door on the other.  Go figure.

Chuck

Probably got the same treatment as mine; new doors. Mine was due to rust,
but this one is rebuilt to GR4 spec.

espen in norway, #01025

and it has those cool little marker lights too, just funny to see regular
handles on it.

Michael in Savannah