[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 46, Issue 26- Race Cars

RCBSONS1 at aol.com RCBSONS1 at aol.com
Tue May 27 02:02:10 EDT 2008

I think a Race Car is one that sees some sort of competition
Regularly.  Mad Dawg, Larry Stock and Jason are writing
history everytime they bring the old Cats out to run...
If you go to the Historics you can talk to many that ran
cars one year, modified them the next one or two years and then cut  them
up and threw them away so they could get the newer
and faster model to be competitive.  A race car evolves and
changes are always to the max of the rules or beyond.
Who cares if it was one of the Originals if it actually saw
some competition and is being raced now again..
Any Pantera at a track or Orr event is a Race car to me.
I think the important part is to use the cars as much as
Possible... Mikey you need to fix your starter... My car
has been out every weekend and every Wednesday night
to a cruise night since we got back from Vegas... still trying
to get rid of all the dust

Like our buddy Larry and Jt say... Drive it

Bob Benson

Rich... we want to see that Pizza car up and running soon

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.