[DeTomaso] Thanks Vet's!

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Mon May 26 20:48:22 EDT 2008

AMEN AND AMEN!!

My family and I truly appreciate each person who has served our Country.  We live close to Fort Lewis and McChord Air Force Base so we interact with many service people.  Virtually every time my wife sees anyone in a military uniform, her eyes fill with tears of gratitude.  My sons and I share her appreciation just as much.

Sincerely,

Chris