[DeTomaso] My pantera has arrived

ProvaMo.com Pantera007 at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 26 19:57:28 EDT 2008

Hey, Congratulations!

I am looking at photos of your car in the Registry now.

That is some project you have taken on!

Yes, in 1971 (your car is a 10/71), Lime green was one of the production
colors.  Look in the front trunk for the best color example.  The inside of
the driver's door is too yellow, maybe the door was replaced.

The plaque name is Jim Strickland.  Clay Holland in Alabama once owned your
car, and the Registry shows the Alabama license plate, with the last year of
current registration of 1980, so it has been off the road for a long time.

Contact me directly for more info, and access to the Registry.  You will
need to send in some fresh photos (and include one VIN plate).

Again,
Congratulations!

Chuck Melton

Hi to you all.

to day my Pantera #2215 arrived to my garage.

In much better shap than I was hoping for.
Some rust in the right frame/susp. construction , but no problem to fix.

But I have a question.

the original color seemd to be lime green ( almost lambo poison green)

Is this a "standard " color on a 71?

It`s have a plaque on the tunnel saying :  Detomas Pantera design for

Could the spesial design mean the color ?

I can`t see anything else on the car that is "outside the standard"

Anyone that can help?

Sorry my spelling. I`m from Norway.

regards from Norway

Torbjorn           # 2215  under construction!

Checked by AVG.
6:49 PM

Checked by AVG.
6:49 PM