[DeTomaso] My pantera has arrived

Torbjoern Harlem torbharl at online.no
Mon May 26 19:26:36 EDT 2008

Hi to you all.

to day my Pantera #2215 arrived to my garage.

In much better shap than I was hoping for.
Some rust in the right frame/susp. construction , but no problem to fix.

But I have a question.

the original color seemd to be lime green ( almost lambo poison green)

Is this a "standard " color on a 71?

It`s have a plaque on the tunnel saying :  Detomas Pantera design for ............

Could the spesial design mean the color ?

I can`t see anything else on the car that is "outside the standard"

Anyone that can help?

Sorry my spelling. I`m from Norway.

regards from Norway

Torbjorn           # 2215  under construction!