[DeTomaso] Bungee Jump off the Bridge to Nowhere - July 5 - NPR

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Mon May 26 15:44:07 EDT 2008

For my 60th b'day I'm surfing in the morning and bungee jumping in the afternoon!

The jump is off the "Bridge to Nowhere" (Angeles Forest near Azusa). Its a 150' drop off a bridge into a ravine on July 5th. This is the only outfit(Bungee America) legally certified to jump off a bridge in California and its an unforgettable experience. If you are man enough (okay crazy enough) to want to jump let me know. Details are on the web site. Do a google search for Bungee America.

Getting there is half the fun...You will forge a river 5-6 times on the hike up to the bridge. If you are in reasonable shape you won't have a problem. but if you aren't in shape, have bad knees or ankles or have a weak ticker or no heart at all which is 97% of you slackers this is your excuse to stay home. ;-]> If there is a rigging, harness or bungee cord failure there is enough water rushing over the river rocks below to erase any evidence of your death.

P.S. Anyone who wants to join TPR after 2008 will have to go.

"Go Fast or Go Home"

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
www.teampanteraracing.com