[DeTomaso] NOT TRUE AT ALL

James of Ferraribuy info at ferraribuy.com
Mon May 26 00:33:21 EDT 2008

 FROM OLCZYK
============
I have seen photos of the car when it was for sale in the USA and spoken with experts who went to view it with the intent of purshasing it, and found it was in very, very bad shape--heavily modified due to crash damage (As I recall, there was almost no original chassis remaining aft of the firewall, it had been replaced by a tubular structure), ==== NO TRUE AT ALL

Mike, I m very surprise that you have an opinion from the man who saw the man who saw the man who saw the Pantera.
The big difference is the car is own by a Belgium collector and I see it many times.
The car was untouch and clearly need a restoration, but the car was not rusty and the restoration was easy to do.
Concerning the man who saw the man , I believe it s Trigaux and it s customer who was Hals didn t want spend the money for the purshase and the restoration as he prefer to buy the problematic Candy.
The car was not heavily modified, it was the Only Pantera who have been in the experimental departement of Ford for racing.

When you come to Belgium, make a call, we will go take a drink with the owner ..