[DeTomaso] Pantera Width vs GT4 GT5

hoppe1 hoppe1 at cox.net
Sun May 25 23:18:46 EDT 2008

Just to make things more confusing.  My Pizza car had the original lower
rear a arms in the box of parts.  The arms on the car are actually about 1/2
inch shorter than the stock ones.  Les said he would measure his group 4 car
ones to see if it was a group 4 part that is different.  They are not
modified they are factory made.
Rich