[DeTomaso] Untrue

pantdino at aol.com pantdino at aol.com
Sun May 25 19:39:20 EDT 2008

 Hallo, Roland!

Wie ist das Wetter in Hamburg?
Ich habe mich entscheiden, Leo Aumüller noch mal im Juli zu besuchen und seine Autos zu fotografieren.

All I know is that in the Ferrari collector world it is known which chassis number won what race in the 60's and 70's  , and if a car was written off there was an entry as to which car it was.  It may be that in Germany race cars didn't have chassis or VIN, and I think it safe to say Enzo would not have bothered to assign and keep records if Italy didn't require them.

Jim