[DeTomaso] Untrue

adin at frontier.net adin at frontier.net
Sat May 24 18:18:55 EDT 2008

Forgive me here, I'm just an old dumbass, but I would like to know:
(2 questions)

1)  Why is it true if its in a book, or you say its true?

b)  Who died and made you God?

It would seem that some of these "facts" might be nebulous at best
(either argument) and unprovable at this point in time.

The Pope