[DeTomaso] Ball Joint Boots

John Taphorn jtaphorn at kingwoodcable.com
Fri May 23 19:03:43 EDT 2008

Hi Greg

I had been the advocate and am using ES boots on my L Model.

The rear upper ball foint boot is part # 9.13119G.  Again it requires
trimming of about 1/8" around it's circumfereance.

I believe that I am using part # 9.13101G on the front.  I do not recall the
trimming requirement if any.

The trimming is requirement is easily inspected before the tie rod is bolted
in place by test fitting first.

JT