[DeTomaso] Ball Joint Boots

Greg Ford gford at ellisontechnologies.com
Fri May 23 16:01:47 EDT 2008

I would also like an answer to this question, because I replaced all
four front ball

joint covers, purchased from a pantera vendor, I will not mention, and
within two years,

they all split, and now I need to replace them again. This forum has
mentioned using

Energy Suspension, out of San Clemente, CA. They seem to be of a better
quality, looking

at their web site.

Could someone respond, who has them on their car...

Thank You

Greg

------

Based on recommendations from members of this forum, I bought a bunch of
energy suspension ball joint boots.  They fit over the ball joints, but
there does not seem to be any way to get them to actually seal.  Is
there some trick to get the boots to actually attach to the ball joint?
The original spring/ring retainers have no groove to stay in.

justin

                                    <END>