[DeTomaso] Rubber based valve stems - Lessons learned and passed on

John McKee johnmckee at cox.net
Fri May 23 03:34:50 EDT 2008

I searched high and low for a couple of weeks trying to find metal stems
that would fit in my 17" wheels.
Finally found a nice product at Americas Tire store (also known as Discount
tire).
http://www.discounttire.com
They get them in bulk and they have the markings, 'DILL  VS-902'
There are several styles out there and this one seemed to work the best.
Your mileage may vary.

John
4488