[DeTomaso] Throttle part needed

Dan Mixon tipo874 at comcast.net
Thu May 22 13:19:34 EDT 2008

I got one from Pantera Performance.

-----Original Message-----
From: detomaso-bounces at realbig.com [mailto:detomaso-bounces at realbig.com] On
Behalf Of michael at michaelshortt.com
Sent: Thursday, May 22, 2008 12:17 PM
To: detomaso at realbig.com
Subject: [DeTomaso] Throttle part needed

Hi all,

The link here
-- http://www.michaelspantera.com/newpart.htm

shows the part that caused me great anger last weekend,
I've spent 3 days looking online to find a replacement with no luck.

Lots of people sell the little stud with the ball end, Holley and Mr. Gasket
both sell a 4 pack of them in fact, yet I can't find this,  B & M sells
something almost like it for shifting, but theirs uses a 1/4 20 threaded
end, mine is much smaller than that ( although I don't know the size )

I think it's called a Morse Connector, but aside from Mrs. Morse, I don't
think anybody else knows that, hard to find any more deatils.

Thanks,

Michael in Savannah

Michael L. Shortt
Savannah, Georgia
www.michaelshortt.com
michael at michaelshortt.com
912-232-9390

privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
communication is strictly prohibited. Please reply to the sender that you
have received this message in error, then delete it. Thank you