[DeTomaso] wierd leak

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Tue May 20 23:50:18 EDT 2008

Thanks.  I'm hoping to take a close look this long weekend.  I had the car up on the jack stands a few days ago, but the frustrating thing was I couldn't see anything that even looked like a drip-causer.  Everything looked dry as a bone.  I may take the car out and drive it for a half hour or so then immediately immerse myself in the underside of the front of the car and watch closely to what happens.

Thanks for your help--I'll let you know if I find something.  In the meantime, I'll be the guy standing on the corner with the sign that reads, "Will work for an engine rebuild..."

Chris