[DeTomaso] Silver State - NORC Report. The Decklid Hinge PIN

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Tue May 20 18:46:02 EDT 2008

Hey MF'r

      I do what I have to do to go fast and finish.

  There is no "I" in team. There is a 'me' and you represent us well going slowly.
  If going fast  means I have to catch fire or eject my decklid, intake ears or provide some other sacraficial parts to the Pantera Gods then I do it because for me its about going fast.  Sometimes I have to ask others (example: Jason) to do the same thing in the spirit of team building. . .Some day I may have to ask you but don't be in a hurry grasshopper. Your time will come ;-]>

  When you have gone as fast as I have for as long as I have you will realize that sheeit happens.  . .Like I said your time to sacrafice is a coming..but since you only run  1-2 ORR's a year you may have to wait a while longer!

  Happy Trails

  Mad Dawg

  michael frazier <red3644 at hotmail.com> wrote:
      .hmmessage P  {  margin:0px;  padding:0px  }  body.hmmessage  {  FONT-SIZE: 10pt;  FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma  }    Ref. Dan's aero discussion I wrote:

That's what i've been saying all along. :) Dimples can be shiny too if that's what you have to have. I need to do some serious tuft
testing to determine where actual flow revesal occurs. I'm planning to cover the body with paper mache' next year and would feel better
knowing what overlapping pattern to lay the paper down in. I wouldn't like leaving large sections of flour pasted newspaper on the course,
though that's not as bad as scoops, oil, coolant or flaming wreckage like Dennis does. Thanks.
Michael

Didn't want you to miss that. ;-]

  Make every e-mail and IM count. Join the i’m Initiative from Microsoft.

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
www.teampanteraracing.com