[DeTomaso] wierd leak

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Tue May 20 00:06:47 EDT 2008

The rack was just rebuilt about 2K miles ago with grease packed into it, but I'll check just to be sure.

The dipstick looks fine--no water in the oil as far as I can detect.  I'm going to put a jar under where I think the drip is originating so I can determine the actual kind of fluid.

By the way, the engine bay fans stopped working and I thought maybe you had put a hex on them, but it turns out the RV wiring connector I used to facilitate quick removal of the cover was faulty.  A quick fix and I have my own, personal fan club back!!

I just wanted you to know...

Chris