[DeTomaso] leaking

asajay at asajay.com asajay at asajay.com
Mon May 19 18:05:49 EDT 2008

Exactly where under the front of the car is this drip found?

Gear oil would be from the steering rack, mine started leaking about a
year after I rebuilt it, but that's because we were still learning the
best stuff to put in.

Another gear is found in the headlight motor.

On cardboard, it can be very difficult to distinguish brake fluid from
engine or gear oil.  Let us know what you find.

Asa Jay