[DeTomaso] water pump replacement

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sun May 18 11:43:11 EDT 2008

The Water Pump removal and installation instructions are on page
21-22-11, page 29 of the electronic file, Group 21.  I just checked my
copy and it's there.  Torque specs are listed on 21-22-32, page 50 of
the electronic file, Group 21.

So I don't understand what part you are missing?

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired

& Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA