[DeTomaso] Other Aero Issues

tony DiGiovanna tonydigi at optonline.net
Fri May 16 22:01:02 EDT 2008

Let's stop this foolishness before somebody believes it.
Just because you can energize the boundary layer on a 1.25 inch golf ball
with dimples doesn't mean it'll work on a 14 foot car.  If you could just
reduce drag with flat paint, all those pretty commercial airplanes and
NASCARS would have flat paint on them.