[DeTomaso] Time capsule P-car on Ebay

P6746 at aol.com P6746 at aol.com
Fri May 16 16:40:26 EDT 2008

I bought my car #6746 from the original owner in 1982 with 13,007  miles.
The only differences I could find between mine and the e-Bay  car, besides dirt
and crud, were the plate on the lower rear crossmember, the  shift lever
handle, the battery holddown bar and the mastercylinder.   However, I don't know
why the mastercylinder would have been changed, my  original has given me no
trouble and is supposedly rebuildable, and it  necessitated the turning of the
windshield washer bottle.

Mine had two or three times as much undercoating, evidently added here in
the northeast.  A lot of good that did!

Bob Reid

favorites at AOL Food.