[DeTomaso] Fw: Fw: More Problems....

Will Demelo wdemelo at cogeco.ca
Fri May 16 06:31:32 EDT 2008

Hi Bill.
I am using an 8910 tach adapter. This the one I was using before the spark incidence and it worked. I believe the difference is that one is current limiting and the other is not.
Is anyone else using an 8910 out there?
The white wire between the 6AL and the tach adapter are connected together with the original coil wire. This connection should be voltage to ground, correct?
Also, the red wire (not violet on my 8910) is connected to the red wire on the 6AL along with the switched +12v wire from the ignition circuit. When testing the red(violet) wire for voltage, do I disconnect the red wire from the tach adapter and test to ground while running and look for AC value? or do they stay connected and test to ground?
Thanks will