[DeTomaso] Cobra / Shelby Club Race at Willow Springs /RearDeckLid Needed

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Fri May 16 01:58:23 EDT 2008

I was just waiting to see if anyone would say that!  I thought for sure it would be Mike Drew... (did I tell you he put a hex on my car so it would only make it as far as Medford Oregon on the way to Vegas?  That way when we met up with his group in California for the rest of the trip he wouldn't be jealous.)

Chris
#3846 (needs rings but has fans)