[DeTomaso] Ball joint extraction question

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Thu May 15 20:57:54 EDT 2008

There is a tool in the factory tool set that works great.  Maybe someone near you has one?

  Ken

clay willmott <claywillmott at hotmail.com> wrote:

Whats the best way to get the upper front ball joints out of the spindle? I am trying liquid wrench and a dead blow hammer and it is not working.
I don't have access to any complex machinery and I want to take them off, put on new ball joints/camber locks without taking the spindle/calipers off.

Thanks
Clay

Make Windows Vista more reliable and secure with Windows Vista Service Pack 1.
http://www.windowsvista.com/SP1?WT.mc_id=hotmailvistasp1banner