[DeTomaso] Cobra / Shelby Club Race at Willow Springs / Rear DeckLid Needed

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Wed May 14 21:15:32 EDT 2008

What poor performance???  My point is that no one else is experiencing this problem, so
  not likely that it's a "compromised design," unless of course you're referring to the
  design/lay-up quality of the CF decklid.

John Taphorn <jtaphorn at kingwoodcable.com> wrote:
          Garth

  I appreciate your passion, but bigger straps doesn't interest me.  It is obvious that it needs to be tied down better.  It is clever to improve the airflow such that it would stay in place without any tie-downs.  Bigger hammer, larger clamps, more horsepower, can overcome a lot of compromised designs and mediocre driving skills.  I'd rather address the cause of poor performance.

  JT