[DeTomaso] Cobra / Shelby Club Race at Willow Springs / RearDeckLid Needed

Dan Courtney dfcex at pacbell.net
Wed May 14 19:58:38 EDT 2008

Ken,

The Beast has a couple of vents in the fiberglass hood above the radiator, in front of the sheetmetal bulkhead/front trunk area, plus it has these rubber hood clamps that allow the hood to stretch up an inch or so.
That should be enough, right?

Dan
Dan F. Courtney

Excalibur Commercial Real Estate Services
La Jolla, CA

Phone (858) 551-5455
Fax (858) 551-5456