[DeTomaso] Cobra / Shelby Club Race at Willow Springs / Rear DeckLid Needed

Dan Courtney dfcex at pacbell.net
Wed May 14 19:27:43 EDT 2008

John,

A belly pan has been discussed a couple of time.
I guess the first step is to add the front air dam.
If the deck lid fly's off a third time either louvers or a belly pan will
have to be next up for "The Beast".

Dan
Dan F. Courtney

Excalibur Commercial Real Estate Services
La Jolla, CA

Phone (858) 551-5455
Fax (858) 551-5456