[DeTomaso] Fuses for the Power Window - 13 & 14 ?

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Mon May 12 00:46:23 EDT 2008

In a message dated 5/11/08 14 33 26, mikebecker at cox.net writes:

> But which fuse was it and where the heck do I find it?

The electric window fuses are in their own small fusebox, which lives behind
(actually towards the front of) the stock fusebox.   It's a cute little thing
with two wires going in each end, and a thumbscrew in the center.

I only have one photo of a stock fusebox setup, and it's pretty poor.   I'll
attach it anyway.   Look at the two A/C hoses; the lower corner of the fusebox
is visible behind the lower hose, in the area that I've circled.

The forum software might strip the attached photo away, but you should see it
just fine.