[DeTomaso] A/C Charge

Curt Hall cuvee at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 13 20:54:30 EDT 2008

The first year I had my car, I charged my system at one of the tech sessions. It was totally empty! Larry $tock charged the system and it took almost 4 pounds of freon! I still have the original York compress.

  Curt

clay willmott <claywillmott at hotmail.com> wrote:

The excel sheet says 2 lbs and I have read as much as three pounds.
I just had mine recharged after removing the drier and core (totally empty) and it required 2.25 lbs of R12. The shop charged me 233 $ for the freon, oil, and labor.

Clay

> From: wdemelo at cogeco.ca
> To: detomaso at realbig.com
> Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 18:59:45 -0400
> Subject: [DeTomaso] A/C Charge
>
> Also, how much freon does an empty system require?
> Will

Make Windows Vista more reliable and secure with Windows Vista Service Pack 1.
http://www.windowsvista.com/SP1?WT.mc_id=hotmailvistasp1banner