[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 46, Issue 13-Big Block Cars

RCBSONS1 at aol.com RCBSONS1 at aol.com
Tue May 13 13:13:49 EDT 2008

I talked with Byers about the big block cars
at Vegas as one is apart and for sale.
The blue car has been broken several times
as the owner hammers the car hard... I believe
the clutches are the centerforce same as mine
If you roll on the throttle then let the horses go
as Roger states (owns the injected Yates monster)
then things should live... getting on the freeway
and hammering in third gear you always get
the tire spinning... the tire spin does help the
clutch, half shafts live a little more.... tires
have always been the limiting factor for me
and I run dot road race tires most of the time
even on the street... never had the clutch slip yet

Bob Benson

favorites at AOL Food.