[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 46, Issue 9- Oil Cooler

michael at michaelshortt.com michael at michaelshortt.com
Tue May 13 13:00:20 EDT 2008

That's where mine is as well, works great.

Michael in Savannah

--
Michael L. Shortt
Savannah, Georgia
michael at michaelshortt.com
912-232-9390

privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
communication is strictly prohibited. Please reply to the sender that you
have received this message in error, then delete it. Thank you