[DeTomaso] Fidanza aluminum flywheels

Will Kooiman wkooiman at earthlink.net
Tue May 13 09:38:37 EDT 2008

I like mine.  It's very well made.

It's the same thickness as the stock flywheel.  It is drilled for several
different types of pressure plates.  I believe the stock PP will fit as well
as the diaphragm PP's.

The only issue I had is the PP holes are not cut for shoulder bolts.  I've
mentioned this before.  The stock Ford PP bolts are 5/16.  The holes that
line up with the Centerforce clutch are 3/8.  Chevy PP bolts are 3/8
shoulder bolts.  If you use them, you have to use 2 washers on the PP.  That
works, but it's probably better to use a high strength bolt that's threaded
all the way.

Are PP bolts grade-8 or some other kryptonite alloy?

Will.