[DeTomaso] FW: FW: 2008 Big Bend Open Road Race - Pictures

Steve Hawkins shawkins777 at comcast.net
Tue May 13 00:15:25 EDT 2008

-----Original Message-----
From: scott black [mailto:timepiecepr2 at yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, May 12, 2008 10:39 PM
To: 'Detomaso forum'; Will Kooiman
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] FW: 2008 Big Bend Open Road Race - Pictures

Now that is funny.  You noticed that I didn't drink a single beer during the
event weekend because I was carrying around two kidney stones as extra
baggage.  I waited to get them crushed until this past weekend so I wouldn't
miss the race.  That meant no beer, tequila, etc., for me.  I am sure that
the extra weight of the two stones was the cause of our car to be off in our
time 3.42 seconds and not win the class.

Well, at least it sounded good the first time I said that...

Scott

TimePiece Public Relations
Dallas - Houston - New York
www.timepiecepr.com