[DeTomaso] Speedo question

ProvaMo.com Pantera007 at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 12 14:29:42 EDT 2008

It is not the rim/wheels it is the overall wheel/tire diameter.

I think the stock number was 27.1+  (with car weight).

You can get a box (with custom gears) that adjusts this if you want.

Does the "Palo Alto Speedometer" shop still exist?

Another solution is to use a GPS device.

Another method is to change speedometers to one of the electronic types
with adjustable calibration.

Or you can "live with it..."
Chuck