[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 46, Issue 9- Oil Cooler pump

RCBSONS1 at aol.com RCBSONS1 at aol.com
Mon May 12 11:27:32 EDT 2008

Jack,
you might be right on the size as most dry sump
units have a lot bigger lines.... It would be nice
to go to the track without what I call my govener
on the car... It really messes with your mind when the
oil temp is pegged and you are trying to go fast...
things you think about... is it worth lunching the motor... the other
problem is that if you do lunch the motor and scatter
parts and oil all over the track you risk wrecking yourself
or one of your fellow racers... maybe in real racing that
is not a big thing but we are all a Pantera family just
trying to have fun.

Bob

favorites at AOL Food.