[DeTomaso] 2008 Big Bend Open Road Race - Pictures

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Sun May 11 20:54:52 EDT 2008

Mad Dog Antenucci <teampantera at yahoo.com> wrote: All,

Definately those aregreat photos Gary...everyone's cars (even Scotty's Mustang ;-) look great. My favorite is still MF'r's Pantera painted 'rat-rod' black. It has that 'don't-mess-with-Texas' look to it. ;-]>

The team for the NORC is now down to 2 Pantera's and one adopted red headed step child (Chuck Brown) driving his Vette.  Jason Eaton is coming back with his bro Nick and are planning to run the big stroker at a 145 average. At least 5 of the  veterans and 3 of the rookies are all out with the usual excuses (not enough time, something broke, work, kids graduation, etc).

Dawg

Curt Hall <cuvee at sbcglobal.net> wrote: Gary...
  Great photo's thanks for sharing!

Gary Bartley  wrote:
  I finally got some pictures posted at the TPR web  site:
http://www.teampanteraracing.com/gallery2/v/garyb/BBORR-2008/

All the usual suspects plus a shot of Scott Black and the Terilingua
Racing Team '07 Mustang.

Sorry for the delay.

A big "Thank You!" to Asa Jay Laughton for making it possible and
providing the web space.

Best of luck to Mad Dog and all going to NORC.

Best regards,

Gary

DeTomaso mailing  list
DeTomaso at list.realbig.com