[DeTomaso] Fuses for the Power Window - 13 & 14 ?

Michael J Becker mikebecker at cox.net
Sun May 11 17:32:32 EDT 2008

Ok, every diagram I look at refers me to fuse 13 and 14, but every fuse
panel I've seen only has 12 fuses.  I've got no power to the passenger
window switch, so I'm convinced the fuse is out.  The driver's window works
fine.  I just installed Aerostar window motors (work great), but while
hooking up the wires on the passenger door, I must have crossed something
and blew the fuse.  The switch worked for a few seconds and then the fuse
blew.  But which fuse was it and where the heck do I find it?