[DeTomaso] What do all these components have in common?

Curt Hall cuvee at sbcglobal.net
Sun May 11 12:17:45 EDT 2008

Ya got to love the Lucas wiring!

Charles McCall <charlesmccall at gmail.com> wrote:  A few weeks ago I wrote that my horn stopped working and got some
suggestions for what to measure.

Today I got out the voltmeter and did some more testing.

I get 0.0 volts at the horn stalk. I get 12v at the fuse.

But even more interesting is that I have no heater blower fan, no windshield
wipers, no rear glass defroster, and no horn. All these things used to work.

I do have power windows (both sides), and headlights and headlight raising
mechanism. I also have dash lights.

Do those components share a common ground? Any guesses where to look? Any
advice in troubleshooting steps would be appreciated.

Thanks all!

Charles McCall
1985 DeTomaso Pantera GT5-S #9375
"Raising Pantera Awareness across Europe"
http://members.aol.com/PanteraGT5S1985/