[DeTomaso] 3RD & FINAL DYNO PULL

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Sat May 10 17:11:56 EDT 2008

In a message dated 5/9/08 9:55:19 AM, teampantera at yahoo.com writes:

> Bad news is I need more clutch. Its new Centerforce replacement but its
> still  slipping under WOT! yea, I know I sang the praises of Centerforce before.

You do know Centerforce offers both a std and a heavy-duty clutch, that look
identical but perform quite differently. The HD Centerforce now in Larrys red
car was so stiff when I drove the thing, I thought he'd replaced his old
reliable Centerforce with a racing Long 3-finger! NOT recommended for the street
unless you're a pain-seeker or are good at leg-presses.... FWIW- J Deryke