[DeTomaso] Space City LEDs - 5/12 deadline

John Taphorn jtaphorn at kingwoodcable.com
Sat May 10 17:00:20 EDT 2008

I have had a high response rate for the LEDs and have receieved requests for
five kits when I had only three remaining.  In view of this, I will reorder
additional components to assemble more Kits.  I will place the orders on
Tuesday morning.  If you would like an LED Kit for your car, please contact
me by e-mail before Tuesday morning.  Also, please let me know if your rear
blinker's lens are amber or red and if amber, are they GT4.  It is helpful
for me to know if your rear lens are GT4 because the brake light LEDs fit
this housing without being turned down on a lathe and that saves me work.

To purchase the Space City LED Kit, send a check for $205  ($5 for shipping)

John Taphorn
3219 Rambling Creek Drive
Kingwood, TX 77345

If you prefer to pay via PayPal, you can; however, I would have to charge
you an additional fee.  PayPal hits us for $8.50  I hate to nickel
dime, but I have to based on our kit costs. Thus, the fee if you use PayPal
is $213.50

Thanks
JT