[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 46, Issue 9- Oil Cooler

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sat May 10 16:40:50 EDT 2008

I'm not entirely convinced that Bob's temperature readings are even correct.
 Given all the hardware he's thrown at the problem, it just doesn't make
sense to me that he would be going from zero to 300 degrees F in just three laps.

I would urge that he seriously investigate/verify the situation before
spending another time or second of time fixing this 'problem'.