[DeTomaso]   stationary head lights

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Sat May 10 16:15:55 EDT 2008

FWIW, Jerry Pentalieri's one-owner '74 super-Pantera is for sale in the June
POCA News, and it's had fixed covered dual-halogen headlights for years. Can't
tell from the photos what shape bulbs are in there, but Jerry did not find it
necessary to cut the fenders as I'd mentioned, and this car did get driven!
This Pantera was owned by a master tool-and-die man who spent 30 yrs
perfecting the thing. Like our '72 L, no area was overlooked in Jerry's mods. You
probably saw the 8x10 color photos posted in the Hospitality Suite, Dennis but the
covered headlights were shown better in photo 5. Cheers- J Deryke