[DeTomaso] Modena from the air

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Sat May 10 05:31:06 EDT 2008

I wonder when the photo was taken? I assume it is pretty actual. There are
no cars parked out front, indicating that it is effectively abandoned.

If you zoom in a little you can see what looks like "junk" stashed outside
the mysterious building. They used to have jigs and various tools for making
Pantera IIs and remains of various production cars out there, slowly rusting
away. Looks like it's still there.

Charles McCall
1985 DeTomaso Pantera GT5-S #9375
"Raising Pantera Awareness across Europe"
http://members.aol.com/PanteraGT5S1985/