[DeTomaso] Engine painters?

P. Rimov rimov at charter.net
Fri May 9 16:47:22 EDT 2008

"Will that handle the high heat?"

With a gloss hardener it will out last any high temp rattle can you can
find. It will clean up and stay new looking and I doubt any reshoot will be
necessary after running and testing it on a dyno. I have seen a few people
powder coat their blocks with the high temp black ceramic coatings and they
look very nice.

Cheers

Paul