[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 46, Issue 9- Oil Cooler pump

Will Kooiman wkooiman at earthlink.net
Fri May 9 14:55:35 EDT 2008

I realize this is probably a stupid idea, but what about running a 2nd oil
pump for the cooler?  That way you could cool the oil w/out worrying about
dropping pressure in the engine.

If the pump fails, it isn't a total loss.  You'd just get hot oil.  You'd
still want to stop in the pits, but at least it wouldn't mean engine
failure.

Will.