[DeTomaso] Demon Carb Feedback Wanted

Panteratime at aol.com Panteratime at aol.com
Fri May 9 08:04:56 EDT 2008

Changed from old Holly to a Demon--Issues!!!
Demon said it would fit on Edelbrock manifold-it didnt--had to add aluminum
carb spacer for fuel line clearance.  Demon tech told me to bend hardline
with a wrench-(kinked line) With spacer and braided flex it fits.
Also--first 2 shipped-one was defective the second one came  upside  down in
its shipping carton!
3rd one--been working great for 3 years now.
Cliff NY

In a message dated 5/5/2008 7:07:29 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,